Thwomps: The Movie Thwomps: The Movie

!woah

Anyone who gives this a bad score is a fucking moron...This is honestly one of the most entertaining flash animations I"ve ever seen on newgrounds in a long time. This is one of those things that you watch, and remember throughout your whole entire life. Fucking awesome job!

:Endless:Pilot: :Endless:Pilot:

NICE

That was fucking awesome!

Blue VS Green Ep.1(Pilot) Blue VS Green Ep.1(Pilot)

Hmmm

The drawing and animation were okay...I wasn't really a fan of the voices. The part after the credits kind of pissed me off...but whatever don't listen to me bro, just keep working at it, and keep making flash ;)

The Stranger Forest The Stranger Forest

Awesome

This is absolutely incredible, thats all I could say. Truly amazing!

Gears of War VS Halo Gears of War VS Halo

hmmmm

Everything looks really nice, but the audience's fake laughter was annoying the hell out of me. The lines seemed forced, and even if they were meant to be cheesy, I didn't find them funny. Very talented with the drawing aspect of things, and even though I am bitching on the side of my own personal preferences, I am sure other people will enjoy this animation.

Cheeseface: information 1 Cheeseface: information 1

Good job

Graphics: 7 :Everything moved decently and the characters looked alright.
Style: 9 :Interesting style that has a very dark feel throughout.
Sound: 3 :The sound should have been mixed better. Sometimes the volume of the music over powered what the main character was saying.
Violence: 1 :Has a tiny amount of blood.
Interactivity: 0 :Movie
Humor: 0 :Not every submission on Newgrounds is intended to be funny.
Overall: 7 :This animation was pretty good, the only thing that was bothering me was the sound.

Hello Hellhole Hello Hellhole

Kick ass

Haha, this is very funny. Great story. The funniest part is when all the characters see their personal hell, Tom's is the best. Also, I like the way the eyes and mouths move on each character. The music was good and sounded familiar. I think one of the songs is from Heroes and Might and magic III, and the end credits is Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Awesome job.

Amazingly Amazing Amazingly Amazing

haha Awesome

This is really cool. It's simple, but the music and idea were perfect together. I enjoyed this, great job.

Raka21 responds:

Thank u!!!

Zelda Parody Part 1 Zelda Parody Part 1

Pretty good

The animation is interesting and looks good, but the sound quality on the voices sounds pretty bad. Some of the dialogue was pretty funny, but there were parts of it that were annoying.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Amazingness

I love this video, it's freaking hysterical . Best humor ever! Best parts is when knuckles is on screen. The creator of this animation is the man!